Happy New Years Eve! As this year draws to a close, we are anxiously anticipating several new titles coming out over the next year! We hope you’ve enjoyed our reviews over the year and will be dying to read some of theses future releases.
- The Line Between by Tosca Lee. We’ve been salivating to get our hands on this new title that comes out January 29th! Lee’s thrillers are often top ranking and this new dystopian release will be no less than fantastic! Find out more here.
- The Eighth Sister by Robert Dugoni. Set to release on April 9th, another Tracy Crosswhite novel always helps make our year complete. These suspense thrillers never cease to amaze us. Find out more here.
- Last Summer by Kerry Lonsdale. Set to release on July 9th. We so enjoyed that Everything We Keep series that when we found out Lonsdale had a story pending we immediately added it to our calendar. Find out more here.
- How the Light Gets In by Jolina Petersheim. Set to release on March 5th. We’ve gone almost two years without a new release by Jolina Petersheim and we are super excited to finally have another of her amazing books. Find out more here.
- The Pages of Her Life by James Rubart. Set to release on May 21st. Rubart is a master at supernatural stories and this is likely to be no exception. Find out more here.
- The Persian Gamble by Joel C. Rosenberg. Set to release on March 12th. On the heels of the success of The Kremlin Conspiracy, this sequel will be just as suspenseful, entertaining, and potential prophetic. Find out more here.
- All Manner of Things by Susie Finkbeiner. Set to release on June 4th. Finkbeiner’s historical fiction is extremely well written. We can’t wait to see what is in store this year. Find out more here.
- The Triumphant by Lesley Livingston. Set to release on February 12th. This series kicks some serious butt. Can’t wait to see the series continue. Find out more here.
- Castle on the Rise by Kristy Cambron. Set to release on February 5th. The Lost Castle series has already impressed us by weaving multiple storylines a single castle. This next installment will have more of Cambron’s signature prose. Find out more here.
- No Place Like Here by Christina June. Set to release on May 21st. June does an excellent job putting new spins on old fairy tales. Next up is Hansel and Gretel! Find out more here.
- Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser. Set to release on February 5th. Another great series with a new installment that needs to be told! Find out more here.
- Have You Seen Luis Velez? by Catherine Ryan Hyde. Set to release on May 21st. Hyde’s fiction is always a welcome addition to our reading list. Hopefully she’ll put out another book too! Find out more here.
Of course, this is not a complete list. We’ve been tracking several authors that we hope to see releases this year including Steven James, Ted Dekker, Rachelle Dekker, Terri Blackstock, Susan Spann, Billy Coffey, and Janice Cantore. Who are some authors you’re looking forward to in 2019?