As we close out 2016, we can’t help but think of the books that we are most looking forward to next year. Tomorrow we will be posting new reviews, but until then, check out the ten books that we are most looking forward to for 2017.
- Firstborn by Tosca Lee. Releases on May 2nd. No cover art yet, but the sequel to The Progeny promises to be just as spectacular. Find out more.
- The Trapped Girl by Robert Dugoni.Releases January 24th. The next Tracy Crosswhite novel is rumored to be the best yet! Find out more.
- Every Deadly Kiss by Steven James. Releases July 4th. Patrick Bowers is back another serial killer on the loose. Find out more.
- If I’m Found by Terri Blackstock. Releases March 21st. The next in the series should prove as worthy as the first two. Find out more.
- Crown of Souls by Ronie Kendig. Not sure of release date, but will be looking forward to the next book in the Tox series. Find our more.
- The Divide by Jolina Petersheim. Releases June 6th. We have to find out what happens next in this exciting take on dystopia. Find out more.
- Some Small Magic by Billy Coffey. Releases March 14th. Coffey’s never steered us wrong before and we believe he will deliver again. Find out more.
- The Illusionist’s Apprentice by Kristy Cambron. Releases March 7th. After Cambron’s fantastic book about Mabel Ringling, we are super excited for a story about Jenny Lockhart. Find out more.
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate. Releases June 6th. We were sad that Wingate didn’t have a novel released in 2016 so we’re super hyped about this one. Find out more.
- Betrayal At Iga by Susan Spann. Releases July 11th. Can’t wait to continue the story of Hiro Hattori and Father Mateo. An unlikely pair with a winning combination. Find out more.
2 thoughts on “Looking at 2017”
Oh wow!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for including Crown of Souls!!
Thank you so much for including The Divide, Jessica! Eager to read the other books on your list. Happy New Year! 🙂